Infinity Business Solutions Ltd is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and minimises its potential impact on the environment. Infinity will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and it will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that it does.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all its decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among its employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, education and inform its employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use, recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable, or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical, and suitable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored, and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Communicate its environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve its environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing its environmental policy considering its current and planned future activities.